Subject: RE: Return Addresses and Replies
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 1994 19:31:45 -0400 (EDT)

As far as mail showing from: and other info, on BIX it shows all this as
well as sites the mail bounced from. When I repley it also go's to Reply:
[email-masked]. I don't have to enter it. I thought all mail was
like this because this is all I was exposed to. Then a friend of my on
this list was requesting that people end there mail with there address.
Thats when I found out that a few a you don't see all this data. Now I
asume it is a few of us with this problem. Mabey for there sake we 
should make it a rule to end there mail with your address. Even thou I see
]all the From:'s and so forth I would still end my mail with my address so
as to allow for private mail to accour and hence not tie up the list with
private mesg's. What do you guys think?

P.S. Check out my new object disk "Road Sign's" it is distributed by
Visual Insperations at 1-813-935-6410. It is also available thru distributers
. I saw it advertise on Devware's ad in the new toaster and Amiga world mag.'s
[email-masked]
Freelance 3D Animator